Technology is not about fancy and expensive high-end solutions. You can kick start your technology journey by taking simple steps to automate existing processes and improve productivity. The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment to enhance business processes.
For a start, PSG covers sector-specific solutions including the retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries. Other than sector-specific solutions, PSG also supports adoption of solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
These solutions have been pre-scoped by various government agencies such as Enterprise Singapore and National Parks Board (NParks).
With up to 70% funding support, PSG serves as an avenue for companies to make long-term technology investments. The list of readily adoptable solutions can be found on Tech Depot.
SMEs can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only)
Here are the steps you can take when applying for PSG:
- Visit Tech Depot on SME Portal to access the list of supportable solutions and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- For IT solutions: Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor
For equipment: Source for the equipment and get a quotation from the vendor
- Submit an application on the Business Grants Portal (BGP). You will need to register for a CorpPass account to transact on the portal.